Advanced Certified Scrum Developer (A-CSD)
Advance your technical skills in agile product development with Advanced Certified Scrum Developer certification.
About The Course
The Advanced Certified Scrum Developer℠ course is designed to up-level the skills of growth-oriented CSDs by immersing you in practice and practical application. The goal is to expose students to advanced tools and collaboration techniques needed to build good products in the iterative and incremental fashion that Scrum requires.
By earning an Advanced Certified Scrum Developer certification℠, you:
- Enjoy the power to collaboratively improve your team’s working dynamics and effectiveness
- Grow your technical capabilities by practicing agile tested approaches to development
- Expand your understanding of the foundations of Scrum and the scope of your role
- Improve your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable to agile businesses
- Engage with a community of like-minded Scrum developers who are committed to continuous improvement
- Analyze your growth and discover new opportunities to accelerate your career as an agilist
- Hold a Certified Scrum Developer (CSD®) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend an A-CSD℠ educational offering to gain techniques that expand into test-driven development, continuous delivery, refactoring, collaboration, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum developer/team member (within the past five years).
- 24 Hours Training Course
- 7 Module
- 24/7 Support
- This training is for all technical team members and has the greatest impact when the entire technical team can attend. This course will benefit architects; designers; developers; development managers; product managers; software engineers/programmers; testers; technical analysts; technical leads; and QA engineers.