Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO)
Advance your career with the most well-known and respected certifications in agile. Achieve A-CSPO certification and validates your competence as a certified Scrum expert.
Module 1: Product Owner Core Competencies
Module 2: Advanced Purpose And Strategy
Module 3: Empathizing With Customers And Users
Module 4: Advanced Product Assumption Validationlist two cognitive biases that may impact the Product Owner’s capability to effectively deliver business value.appraise how effectively the Sprint Review is used to inspect and adapt based on the product Increment that was built in the Sprint.compare at least three approaches to validating assumptions by their cost and the quality of learning.experiment with approaches to incorporate validating assumptions into the Scrum framework.develop hypotheses for a target customer/user segment and create a plan to test one hypothesis
Module 5: Advanced Techniques For Working With The Product Backlog
About The Course
You’re a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®) who’s focused on maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization to understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) certification.
Through the A-CSPO, you’ll learn to:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end-users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
The A-CSPO Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
Hold a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
Attend a certified A-CSPO educational offering to gain techniques that expand into managing stakeholders, product discovery, and advanced Product Backlog management.
Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
You will be asked to accept the A-CSPO License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years).
- 20 Hours Training Course
- 5 Module
- 24/7 Support
- This program is for someone who has completed a CSPO a year ago, has some experience working with a Scrum Team, and now wants to improve their outreach and work with the development team in the most efficient way possible.