Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM)
Take the next step in your Agile journey, achieve A-CSM certification, and validates your competence as a certified Scrum expert.
About The Course
You’re a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®), who’s been introduced to the Scrum Values, practices, and applications. The next step in your Agile journey is to achieve your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM℠) certification.
Through the A-CSM, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
The A-CSM Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
Attend a certified A-CSM educational offering to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
- 16 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Scrum Masters
- Team Leads
- Development Managers
- Delivery Managers
- Project Managers
- Agile Coaches