AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Demonstrate an understanding of AWS Cloud economics with AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – one of the industry’s most in-demand certifications!
About The Course
The Certified Cloud Practitioner certification course is designed by Amazon Web Services (AWS) for individuals who want to have the necessary skills and knowledge to constructively showcase their overall understanding of the concept of the AWS Cloud Platform. Being one of the fundamental certifications, the Cloud Practitioner certification does not require any technical roles and specifications as addressed by other AWS certifications. Moreover, this course enables the candidates to understand the needs and challenges of a client across deployment and operation and allows them to handle security, network, and storage operations on the AWS Cloud platform.
This AWS Cloud Practitioner course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Fundamentals of AWS Cloud
- AWS Cloud architectural principles
- AWS Cloud value proposition
- Key services on the AWS platform and their hands-on usage
- Demonstrate major security models of the AWS platform
- Sketch core characteristics involved in deploying and operating AWS Cloud Governing
- It is recommended that candidates have at least six months of experience with the AWS Cloud in any role, including technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial.
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform