AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty
Enroll in AWS Data Analytics Specialty examination and enhance your comprehensive understanding of using AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions.
Module 1: Collection
Module 2: Storage and Data ManagementDetermine the operational characteristics of a storage solution for analyticsDetermine data access and retrieval patternsSelect an appropriate data layout, schema, structure, and formatDefine a data lifecycle based on usage patterns and business requirementsDetermine an appropriate system for cataloging data and managing metadata
Module 3: Processing
Module 4: Analysis and Visualization
Module 5: Security
About The Course
The AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty (DAS-C01) examination is intended for individuals who perform in a data analytics-focused role. This exam validates an examinee’s comprehensive understanding of using AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions that provide insight from data.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define AWS data analytics services and understand how they integrate with each other.
- Explain how AWS data analytics services fit in the data lifecycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Understanding AWS data analytics services
- Integration of AWS with other services
- Understanding how AWS data analytics services fit in the data life cycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization
- Understanding VPC and its purpose
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with common data analytics technologies
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience working on AWS
- Experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions
- 24 Hours Training Course
- 5 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- Professionals working around data analytics
- Professionals willing to dig deep into Big data analytics
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Professionals with Research & Development roles