AWS Certified Developer – Associate
Demonstrate your understanding of core AWS services, and proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications with the AWS Certified Developer Associate exam.
About The Course
This AWS Certified Developer – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform a developer role.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Demonstrate and apply core AWS concepts and AWS architecture best practices
- Develop, deploy, and debug cloud-based applications using AWS
- Customize the AWS SDK to interrelate with AWS Services & Develop solutions
- Use Amazon S3 & Amazon DynamoDB as Data Stores
- Integrate applications and data by using Amazon Kinesis, AWS Lambda, and other tools
- Efficiently manage applications by using AWS Elastic Beanstalk & AWS CloudFormation
- Familiarity with AWS services
- Working knowledge of Java, C#/.Net, or Python