AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
Master AWS architectural services and advance your cloud career using AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
About The Course
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate examination is intended for individuals who perform in a solutions architect role. This exam validates an examinee’s ability to effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to an organization throughout the lifecycle of a project.
This course teaches you how to:
- Take architectural decisions based on core concepts and principles of AWS
- Leverage AWS services to make infrastructure more scalable and reliable
- Enhance services to make it more resilient and flexible
- Develop more efficient solutions in order to increase performance and cut costs
- Workaround a well-architectured framework
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts