AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
Demonstrates and validates your knowledge in operating, managing, and deploying AWS-based systems with the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate certification exam.
About The Course
The AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate examination is intended for individuals who have technical expertise in deployment, management, and operations on AWS.
It validates an examinee’s ability to:
- Deploy, manage, and operate scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Implement and control the flow of data to and from AWS.
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Identify appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimate AWS usage costs and identify operational cost control mechanisms.
- Migrate on-premises workloads to AWS.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Managing, deploying, and operating highly available, scalable, and error-free systems on AWS
- Implementing and controlling the data flow to and from AWS
- Selecting the most appropriate AWS service based on security and computation requirements
- Usage of AWS operational best practices
- Developing the most appropriate cost control mechanism
- Migrating on-premises workloads to AWS
- Attended the AWS Essentials course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)