Prepares yourself for expert-level job roles in network architecture and designs with the Cisco CCDE certification exam.
About The Course
To design a truly transformative IT solution, you need to know much more than just the technology. You also need to align with business priorities. You need to factor in the many constraints outside the control of the IT organization. You need to be able to see the big picture and align with it.
The Cisco® Certified Design Expert (CCDE) v3.0 certification is your proof that you have the knowledge to build effective solutions that conform to business requirements and stakeholder expectations, for today and tomorrow. This newly updated certification bridges technology and business requirements, and arms you with a breadth of knowledge and skills to navigate the waters of complex IT projects.
Exam & Recommended Training
- Written Exam: 400-007 CCDE: Cisco Certified Design Expert
- Practical Exam: CCDE v3.0 Practical Exam
Concentration Exam & Recommended Training
- 300-510 SPRI: Implementing Cisco Service Provider Advanced Routing Solutions
- 300-515 SPVI: Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services
- 300-535 SPAUTO: Automating and Programming Cisco Service Provider Solutions
There are no formal prerequisites for taking the CCDE, but you should have a thorough understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCDE candidates are recommended to have five to seven years of experience with designing and architecting network solutions, as well as engaging in other related activities, such as pre-sales work.
- _ Hours Training Course
- _ Module
- 24/7 Support
- Expert network automation engineer
- Expert software developer
- Expert system integration programmer
- Expert infrastructure architect
- Expert network designer and many more