Gain knowledge and expertise in collaboration solutions integration and interoperation, configuration, and troubleshooting by earning the Cisco CCIE Collaboration expert-level certification.
About The Course
New collaboration solutions deliver opportunities to connect in ways we never did before, and with intent-based networking, organizations can take advantage of automation to scale and secure their collaboration solutions. With CCIE Collaboration certification, your opportunities to help maximize that potential are boundless. Just ask hiring managers: 71% of them say that certifications increase their confidence in an applicant’s abilities.
CCIE Collaboration certification helps you position yourself as a technical leader in the ever-changing landscape of collaboration technologies. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your end-to-end lifecycle skills in complex collaboration solutions, from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
Course Exams and Recommended Training
- Exam: Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR 350-801)
- Lab: CCIE Collaboration v3.0
- Describe the Cisco Collaboration solutions architecture
- Compare the IP Phone signaling protocols of Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), H323, Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP), and Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP)
- Integrate and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager with LDAP for user synchronization and user authentication
- Implement Cisco Unified Communications Manager provisioning features
- Describe the different codecs and how they are used to transform analog voice into digital streams
- Describe a dial plan, and explain call routing in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) access using MGCP gateways
- Implement a Cisco gateway for PSTN access
- …many more
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Collaboration, but you should have a thorough understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCIE candidates are recommended to have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing collaboration technologies and solutions prior to taking the exam.