Prepare for the Cisco CCIE Security certification and learn how to use industry best practices to create and manage complex network security solutions.
About The Course
Software and networking become more and more interconnected every day, creating an ever greater need for robust, scalable security across all platforms — from networks to mobile devices. And with intent-based networking, security teams can take advantage of automation to scale their security solutions. With CCIE Security certification, you can help lead these changes, and hiring managers know it: 71% of them say that certifications increase their confidence in an applicant’s abilities.
CCIE Security certification helps you position yourself as a technical leader in the ever-changing landscape of security technologies and solutions. The certification covers core technology areas and validates your end-to-end lifecycle skills in complex security technologies and solutions from planning and design to operating and optimizing.
Exams and Recommended Training
- Exam: Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR 350-701)
- lab: CCIE Security v6.0
- Describe information security concepts and strategies within the network
- Describe common TCP/IP, network application, and endpoint attacks
- Describe how various network security technologies work together to guard against attacks
- Implement access control on Cisco ASA appliance and Cisco Firepower Next-Generation Firewall
- Describe and implement basic email content security features and functions provided by Cisco Email Security Appliance
- Describe and implement web content security features and functions provided by Cisco Web Security Appliance
- Describe Cisco Umbrella® security capabilities, deployment models, policy management, and Investigate console
- …many more
There are no formal prerequisites for CCIE Security, but you should have a good understanding of the exam topics before taking the exam.
CCIE candidates are recommended to have five to seven years of experience with designing, deploying, operating and optimizing security technologies and solutions prior to taking the exam.
- 40 Hours Training Course
- _ Module
- 24/7 Support
- Cisco integrators and partners
- Consulting systems engineer
- Network administrator
- Network designer
- Network engineer
- Network manager
- Security engineer
- Systems engineer
- Technical solutions architect