Prepare for the Cisco CCNA credentials and get the knowledge and skills related to network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability.
About The Course
The CCNA program is designed to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of IT. The program has one certification that validates a broad range of fundamentals for all IT careers, with one exam and one training course to help you prepare. The CCNA exam covers a breadth of topics including network fundamentals, network access, IP connectivity, IP services, security fundamentals, and automation and programmability. Newly retooled for the latest technologies and job roles, the CCNA training course and exam give you the foundation you need to take your career in any direction.
The industry’s most widely recognized and respected associate-level certification, CCNA is our way of saying we believe in you. And the process couldn’t be simpler: pass one exam and you’re done.
Exam and Recommended Training
- Exam: 200-301 CCNA: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions
- Identify the components of a computer network and describe their basic characteristics
- Understand the model of host-to-host communication
- Describe the features and functions of the Cisco Internetwork Operating System (IOS®) software
- Describe LANs and the role of switches within LANs
- Describe Ethernet as the network access layer of TCP/IP and describe the operation of switches
- Install a switch and perform the initial configuration
- Describe the TCP/IP Internet layer, IPv4, its addressing scheme, and subnetting
- Describe the TCP/IP Transport layer and Application layer
- Explore functions of routing
- Describe the current security threat landscape
- Describe threat defense technologies
- Implement a basic security configuration of the device management plane
- Implement basic steps to harden network devices
- … many more
Before taking this course, you should have:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic PC operating system navigation skills
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Basic IP address knowledge
- There are no formal prerequisites for CCNA certification, but you should make sure to have a good understanding of the exam topics.
- _ Hours Training Course
- _ Module
- 24/7 Support
- This course is designed for anyone seeking CCNA certification. The course also provides foundational knowledge for all support technicians involved in the basic installation, operation, and verification of Cisco networks.
- The job roles best suited to the material in this course are:
- Entry-level network engineer
- Network administrator
- Network support technician
- Help desk technician