CCT Data Center
Enroll in the Cisco Certified Technicians (CTT) certification and get the skills and opportunity to expand your area of expertise.
About The Course
Cisco Certified Technician Data Center (CCT Data Center) certification focuses on the skills required for onsite support and maintenance of Cisco Unified Computing Systems and servers. Technicians in this area must be able to identify Cisco Unified Computing System components and servers, accessories, cabling, and interfaces; understand the Cisco UCS and NX-OS operating modes and identify commonly found software, and be able to use the Cisco Graphical User Interface to connect and service product components.
010-151 DCTECH: Supporting Cisco Data Center System Devices
The Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) for Data Center validates a technician’s competency in the following areas;
- Basic Cisco NX-OS configuration
- Cisco Data Center products and hardware components with an emphasis on the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS).
The curriculum covers remedial services (HW break fix) on Cisco Data Center products, including hardware replacement, software, and configuration backup and restores, check the safety and environmental requirement, recognize connection type and cable requirement, and perform basic physical layer troubleshooting. The Cisco Certified Technician (CCT) should be competent in the following areas; basic Cisco NX-OS configuration, Cisco Data Center products, and hardware components.
The Cisco Certified Technician should be able to perform remedial services (HW break fix) on Cisco Data Center products, including software and configuration backup and restore, check the safety and environmental requirement, recognize connection type and cable requirement, and perform basic physical layer troubleshooting.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Review Cisco data center networking fundamentals, including SAN, unshielded twisted-pair (UTP) and fiber connectors, the unified computing fabric, and server options.
- Identify Cisco Unified Computing System (Cisco UCS) component models, Cisco Nexus and MDS switches, accessories, cabling, and interfaces.
- Understand Cisco UCS and Cisco Nexus Operating System (Cisco NX-OS) operating modes and identify commonly found software.
- Use the Cisco GUI to connect and service Cisco UCS product components.
- Demonstrate effective field servicing and equipment replacement, and how to troubleshoot most common issues with Cisco UCS servers.
No prerequisite is required.
- _ Hours Training Course
- _ Module
- 24/7 Support
- Cisco field support technicians and other support engineers