Certified SAFe Practitioner (CSP)
Enroll in the Certified SAFe Practitioner (CSP)TM Certification Programs and connect with major organizations and development teams that are looking for SAFe-certified professionals with your skills and expertise.
About The Course
The Certified SAFe Practitioner (CSP) certification course is intended for individuals who want to gain the skills necessary to define, build, and test (run test cases to validate their component or Feature) increments of value in a short timeframe. Furthermore, it validates the candidate’s knowledge of applying Scrum+ (Scrum, Lean, and XP inspired practices) in an enterprise context to implement the Scaled Agile Framework at the team and program levels. Moreover, the CSP certification’s digital badge will enable the candidate to connect with the leading enterprises and development teams that acknowledge their skills and experience as a SAFe-certified professional.
The Certified SAFe Practitioner (CSP) certification course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Helping your product owner get the product backlog in shape
- Identifying and removing obstacles
- Facilitating release planning events
- Facilitating Sprint meetings: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Using Scrum artifacts and visibility tools for tracking and facilitating decision-making
The Certified SAFe Practitioner (CSP)™ Certification has no pre-requisites.
- 40 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- Software developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development. It validates their knowledge in applying Scrum+ (Scrum, Lean, and XP inspired practices) in an enterprise context so that they can prepare for the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework at the team and program levels.
- Team members who apply Lean and Agile at scale
- All members of an Agile Release Train preparing for launch