Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster (CSP-SM)
Advance your career and take on the role of ScrumMaster in your company by earning CSP-SM certification.
About The Course
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Scrum Master to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
Learn to find practical solutions and improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace.
Aside from the pride gained and earning potential of attaining CSP level, you can also:
- Attend exclusive CSP® events with other leaders in Scrum and Agile
- Attract more recruiters and command a higher rate of pay
- Establish a gateway and milestone toward becoming CST®, CEC, or CTC
- Receive a free Premium subscription to the world’s largest Agile assessment and continuous improvement platform, Comparative Agility®
The CSP-SM Learning Objectives fall into the following categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMasterSM (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
Attend a certified CSP-SM educational offering to gain advanced Agile facilitation and coaching skills and learn progressive techniques in service to the Product Owner and the Development Team.
Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post- course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (from within the past five years).
- 16 Hours Training Course
- 6 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Business Analyst
- Development team member
- Testers etc