Cisco Certified CyberOps Professional
Certify your CyberOps skills and demonstrate knowledge in cybersecurity with Cisco CyberOps Professional credentials.
About The Course
This certification gives you knowledge and skills beyond simple firewalls and antivirus software and enables you to become a skilled CyberOps professional. This program is designed for mid-career professionals.
This certification programs will equip you with the skills and knowledge for the following job roles:
- Sr. Information Security Analyst
- Incident manager
- Security Architect
- Security analyst/Senior SOC analyst (Tier 2 and 3)
This certification is an investment that repays itself in improving your marketability and enhancing your ability to respond to more sophisticated cyberattacks and protect your organization’s data.
Core Exam & Recommended Training
- 350-201 CBRCOR: Performing CyberOps Using Cisco Security Technologies
Concentration Exam & Recommended Training
- 300-215 CBRFIR: Conducting Forensic Analysis and Incident Response Using Cisco Technologies for CyberOps
- 300-220 CBRTHD: Conducting Threat Hunting and Defending using Cisco Technologies for CyberOps
- Describe the types of service coverage within a SOC and operational responsibilities associated with each.
- Compare security operations considerations of cloud platforms.
- Describe the general methodologies of SOC platforms development, management, and automation.
- Explain asset segmentation, segregation, network segmentation, micro-segmentation, and approaches to each, as part of asset controls and protections.
- Describe Zero Trust and associated approaches, as part of asset controls and protections.
Perform incident investigations using Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and/or security orchestration and automation (SOAR) in the SOC.
- Use different types of core security technology platforms for security monitoring, investigation, and response.
- Describe the DevOps and SecDevOps processes.
- …many more
Although there are no mandatory prerequisites, to fully benefit from this course, you should have the following knowledge:
- Good grasp of the content covered in the CyberOps Associate level course (CBROPS).
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux shells (bash, csh) and shell commands.
- Conceptual understanding of the topics covered in the CCNA® course.
- _ Hours Training Course
- _ Module
- Cybersecurity engineer
- Cybersecurity investigator
- Incident manager
- Incident responder
- Network engineer
- SOC analysts currently functioning at entry-level with 2+ years of experience