CompTIA Cloud Essentials+
Earn this entry-level CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ certification exam to validate your knowledge and abilities and become a cloud technology expert.
Module 1: Cloud Concepts
Module 2: Business Principles of Cloud EnvironmentsGiven a scenario, use appropriate cloud assessments.Summarize the financial aspects of engaging a cloud provider.Identify the important business aspects of vendor relations in cloud adoptions.Identify the benefits or solutions of utilizing cloud services.Compare and contrast cloud migration approaches.
Module 3: Management and Technical Operations
Module 4: Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security for the Cloud
About The Course
CompTIA Cloud Essentials+ is for IT and non-technical professionals who require the essential business acumen needed to make informed and correct cloud service decisions. This specialized certification course can pave way for a bright career in IT and enable the professionals to make data-driven cloud architectures by using the essential skills to evaluate business models like financial repercussions, cloud technologies, and deployment models.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Fundamental cloud concepts
- Business principles of cloud environments
- Management and technical operations in the cloud
- Governance, risk, compliance, and security in the cloud
Between six months to a year of work experience as a business analyst in an IT environment with some exposure to cloud technologies
- 24 Hours Training Course
- 4 Module
- 24/7 Support
- The CompTIA Cloud Essential Specialty certification is relevant to IT specialists, IT technical services specialists, IT relationship managers, IT architects, consultants, business and IT management, business process owners, and analysts.