F5 Certified exams are developed to deliver consistently reproducible results that guarantee excellence in those who achieve certification. F5 Certification is a differentiator for you in your career and it’s a competitive advantage for your employer.
About The Course
Enroll for 2-day Configuring BIG-IQ course from Upskill Finder. In this course you will learn building and configuring the BIG-IQ system and also learn steps to get going administering BIG-IQ, then use it to manage BIG-IP devices.
After this we examine other system configurations; setting up a BIG-IQ DCD logging device, building a BIG-IQ High Availability pair, and managing BIG-IP devices in a cluster.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as;
- BIG-IQ Centralized Management
- BIG-IQ Approach
- Setting Up the BIG-IQ Data Collection Device
- Controlling Access to the BIG-IQ
- Creating, Authenticating, Configuring Users and their Roles
- Managing BIG-IP LTM Devices
Need to be familiar with BIG-IP as well as having knowledge and experience of general network technology.
For BIG-IP, students should have already completed a BIG-IP based training course such as the Administering BIG-IP instructor-led course or further courses.
- 12 Hours Training Course
- 2 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- This course is intended for system and network administrators responsible for the installation, setup, configuration, and administration of the BIG-IQ system.