Certified Penetration Testing Professional (CPENT)
The Certified Penetration Testing Professional or CPENT is a high-level designation hosted by EC-Council for elite penetration testers.
Module 1: Introduction to Penetration Testing
Module 2: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
Module 3: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Module 4: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
Module 5: Network Penetration Testing – External
Module 6: Network Penetration Testing– Internal
Module 7: Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
Module 8: Web Application Penetration Testing
Module 9: Wireless Penetration Testing
Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
About The Course
A rigorous Penetration Testing program that, unlike contemporary Penetration Testing courses, teaches you how to perform an effective Penetration test across filtered networks.
C|PENT is a multidisciplinary course with extensive hands-on training in a wide range of crucial skills, including advanced Windows attacks, Internet of Things (IoT) and Operational Technology (OT) systems, filtered network bypass techniques, exploit writing, single and double pivoting, advanced privilege escalation, and binary exploitation. In summary, there is no program of its kind in the world!
- he goal of the Advanced Windows Attacks Challenge is to evaluate candidates’ understanding of PowerShell by requiring them to employ PowerShell bypass techniques in combination with other methods to gain unauthorized access to a Windows machine that has security measures in place.
- The CPENT credential is the first of its kind to introduce the process of hacking IoT devices, which entails a series of steps beginning with searching the device, getting access, identifying firmware, extracting it, and performing reverse engineering.
- Exploiting Complex Binaries is a task for penetration testers, who must get access to the system in order to search for vulnerable binaries, do reverse engineering, and create exploits in order to elevate their privileges.
- The challenger in a segmented architecture must first determine how to bypass the network’s filtering measures before he or she can access the web apps, compromise the architecture, and extract the necessary data.
The candidate must be CND & CEHv11/CEHv10 certified & should have a good understanding of Pen testing.
- 40 Hours Training Course
- 14 Modules
- Ethical Hackers
- Penetration Testers
- Network Server Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security Testers
- System Administrators and Risk
- Assessment Professionals
- Cybersecurity Forensic Analyst
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- Cloud Security
- Analyst Information Security