CyberArk Privileged Access Management (PAM) Install and Configure
This course provides the practical knowledge and technical skills to securely design, install, and configure the CyberArk Privileged Access Management (PAM) Solution.
Module 1: Overview of the PAM Architecture
Module 2: Enterprise Password Vault Security
Module 3: Enterprise Password Vault Standalone and High Availability Installation
Module 4: CPM, PVWA, PSM and PSMP Component Installations including Standalone and Fault Tolerant options
Module 5: System Integrations (e.g., SMTP, NTP, SNMP, LDAP)
Module 6: Authentication Methods (e.g., RADIUS, PKI, LDAP/S and Multi-Factor)
Module 7: Reporting and Troubleshooting
About The Course
Enroll for the 4-days, CyberArk Privileged Access Management (PAM) Install and Configure training and certification course from Upskill Finder accredited by CyberArk.
This course provides the practical knowledge and technical skills to securely design, install, and configure the CyberArk Privileged Access Management (PAM) Solution. The students will gain valuable hands-on experience installing CyberArk components, configuring Authentication Types, and System Integrations (SIEM, SMTP, NTP), using our step-by-step exercise guide, official product documentation and a dedicated lab environment.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as;
- Learn to install and configure the Privileged Access Management (PAM) solution securely following Best Practices.
- Be able to define and describe the CyberArk Privileged Account Security system architecture, requirements, and workflow processes.
- Understand how to secure and install Password Vault Web Access (PVWA) Central Policy Manager (CPM) and Privileged Session Manager (PSM) in a distributed or Load Balanced configuration.
- Learn how to integrate with external services, e.g., LDAP/S, NTP, SMTP, SYSLOG.
- Configure authentication mechanisms including multi-factor authentication using CyberArk, RADIUS, LDAP/S, PKI, Windows.
- PAM Administration
- Basic networking knowledge
- Basic Windows administration knowledge
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 7 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Anyone who is interested in learning about or will be required to install and perform initial configuration and set up of the CyberArk Privileged Security Solution.
- Includes Vault Administrators or other IT Security Professionals who would like to increase their knowledge of the CyberArk PAS solution.