Developing iRules for BIG-IP v15
F5 Certified exams are developed to deliver consistently reproducible results that guarantee excellence in those who achieve certification. F5 Certification is a differentiator for you in your career and it’s a competitive advantage for your employer.
About The Course
Enroll for 3-day Developing iRules for BIG-IP course from Upskill Finder. In this course you will about functional understanding of iRules development. The course builds on the foundation of the Administering BIG-IP or Configuring LTM course, demonstrating how to logically plan and write iRules to help monitor and manage common tasks involved with processing traffic on the BIG-IP system. Extensive course labs consist of writing, applying and evaluating the effect of iRules on local traffic.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as;
- Describe the role of iRules in customizing application delivery on a BIG-IP system
- Describe best practices for using iRules
- Define event context, and differentiate between client-side and server-side contexts, request and response contexts, and local and remote contexts
- Trigger an iRule for both client-side and server-side request and response events
- Assign multiple iRules to a virtual server and control the order in which duplicate events trigger
- Describe and use a testing methodology for iRule development and troubleshooting
- Students must complete one of the following F5 prerequisites before attending this course:
- Administering BIG-IP instructor-led course
- Configuring BIG-IP LTM instructor-led course
- F5 Certified BIG-IP Administrator
- 24 Hours Training Course
- 2 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- This course is intended for system administrators, network administrators and application developers responsible for the customization of traffic flow through a BIG-IP system using iRules.