Certified Secure Computer User (CSCU)
Enroll in the EC-Council CSCU certification course to gain the knowledge and skills needed to secure information properties as well as a credential that gives you a competitive advantage in the Business.
Module 1: Introduction to Security
Module 2: Securing Operating Systems
Module 3: Malware and Antivirus
Module 4: Internet Security
Module 5: Security on Social Networking Sites
Module 6: Securing Email Communications
Module 7: Securing Mobile Devices
Module 8: Securing the Cloud
Module 9: Securing Network Connections
Module 10: Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
About The Course
CSCU provides individuals with the necessary knowledge and skills to protect their information assets. This course covers fundamentals of various computer and network security threats such as identity theft, credit card fraud, phishing, virus and backdoors, email hoaxes, loss of confidential information, hacking attacks, and social engineering.
OhPhish: OhPhish covers phishing, smishing, and vishing solutions in a single revolutionary platform to help organizations strengthen their most vulnerable asset, their people. Learn more about OhPhish
- Fundamentals of various computer and network security threats
- Understanding of identity theft, phishing scams, malware, social engineering, and financial frauds
- Learn to safeguard mobile, media and protect data
- Protecting computers, accounts, and social networking profiles as a user
- Understand security incidents and reporting
Basic Computer Knowledge.