EXIN IT Service Management – Foundation Bridge (ISO/IEC 20000:2018)
Show your grasp of IT service management, service management systems, and service management system operation, take the EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge (ISO/IEC 20000:2018) certification.
About The Course
EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge based on ISO/IEC 20000:2018 tests a candidate’s fundamental knowledge of key information and concepts of ITSM. The emphasis is placed on the service management system (SMS) and service management processes. Specifically the core concepts and basic terminology of ITSM based on ISO/IEC 20000:2018.
The EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge based on ISO/IEC 20000:2018 certification validates a professional’s knowledge about:
- Introduction to IT service management;
- The service management system (SMS);
- The operation of the service management system.
Successful completion of the EXIN IT Service Management Foundation Bridge based on the ISO/IEC 20000:2018 exam.
An existing service management certificate (for example VeriSM™, SIAM™, or ITIL).
- 16 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Business and supervisory staff;
- Team leaders;
- Service designers;
- IT architects and/or planners;
- IT consultants;
- IT audit managers/auditors;
- IT security managers/officers;
- Project/program managers;
- Suppliers, lead suppliers, and sub-contracted suppliers;
- Customers of service providers