Learn how to use the FortiClient EMS feature, provision FortiClient endpoints, FortiClient EMS Security Fabric integration, explore different editions of FortiClient, and deploy and configure ZTNA agent and endpoint security features.
Module 1: Introduction to FortiClient and FortiClient EMS
Module 2: Installation and Licensing
Module 3: FortiClient EMS configuration and Administration
Module 4: FortiClient Deployment
Module 5: FortiClient Provisioning Using FortiClient EMS
Module 6: ZTNA
Module 7: Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
About The Course
In this course, you will learn how to use the FortiClient EMS feature, provision FortiClient endpoints, FortiClient EMS Security Fabric integration, explore different editions of FortiClient, and deploy and configure ZTNA agent and endpoint security features. These fundamentals of the product will provide you with a solid understanding of how to deploy, manage and maintain endpoint security using FortiClient EMS products.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of FortiClient EMS and identify FortiClient EMS components
- Understand FortiClient EMS administration and database management
- Identify and explore FortiClient editions
- Understand FortiClient installation
- Identify FortiClient features and settings
- Provision and deploy FortiClient using FortiClient EMS
- Explore different deployment methods and types
- Understand and configure endpoint policies and profiles
- Configure endpoint profile references
- Understand the use of the ZTNA
- Configure and deploy FortiClient ZTNA solution
- Understand compliance verification rules and manage tags
- Explore diagnostic tools and troubleshooting of FortiClient and FortiClient EMS
A basic understanding of endpoint protection solutions.
This course prepares you for the FortiClient Specialist exam.
NSE 5 Network Security Analyst certification requires passing at least two NSE 5 Specialist exams.
- 16 Hours Training Course
- 7 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- IT and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, and administration of FortiClient EMS endpoints used to secure devices for their organizations should attend this course.
- Participants should have a thorough understanding of endpoint solutions.