Learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot FortiPortal.
About The Course
In this two-day course, you will learn how to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot FortiPortal. FortiPortal enables service providers to delegate the configuration and analytics to end customers, business units, and departments in a multi-tenant environment, allowing them to monitor client bandwidth usage, and monetize through automation.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the purpose of FortiPortal
- Identify key benefits of FortiPortal
- Configure the portal database (MySQL or Maria DB)
- Identify the initial setup of FortiPortal
- Deploy FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer roles
- Understand FortiPortal view and reports
- Understand the concept of customer roles and permissions
- Troubleshoot SAML authentication on FortiPortal
- Identify FortiPortal device manager settings
- Understand FortiManager-managed Wi-Fi devices
- Understand how to troubleshoot FortiPortal issues
Knowledge of network protocols
Basic understanding of firewall concepts
Basic understanding of Linux and SQL
Knowledge of FortiManager, FortiAnalyzer, and FortiGate devices
- 24 Hours Training Course
- 8 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- Networking and security professionals involved in the management, configuration, administration, and monitoring of FortiGate, FortiAnalyzer and FortiManager devices used to secure their organizations' networks should attend this course.
- Participants should have a thorough understanding of all the topics covered in the FortiAnalyzer and FortiManager courses before attending the FortiPortal course.