Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB)
Gain a strong foundation in Lean Six Sigma and the skills needed to lead Lean Six Sigma process improvement projects with the GAQM’s Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB) exam.
Module 1: Six Sigma and Organizational Goals
Module 2: Lean Principles in the organization
Module 3: Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) in the organization
Module 4: Introduction to the Define Phase
Module 5: Project Management Basics
Module 6: Other Tools and Techniques
Module 7: Process Analysis and Documentation
Module 8: Collecting and Summarizing Data
Module 9: Lean Process ImprovementUnderstanding LeanThe Toyota Production SystemThe Toyota Production System HouseThe Five Critical Improvement ConceptsUnderstanding Value with the Kano ModelTypes of WasteCreating a Lean EnterpriseUnderstanding LeanThe Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) CycleUsing the R-DMAIC-S ModelLean Thinking ToolsKaizen EventsData Gathering and Mapping
About The Course
The course on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt trains candidates about the tools and techniques of the DMAIC cycle (Define, Analyze, Improve, Measure, and Control) for Process Improvement. This course would allow the candidates to use the MINITAB 16 in analyzing critical data with any statistical software. Moreover, the Green Belt Certification label also indicates that the candidate is capable as a team member within his or her function-specific area of the organization.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Basics of Lean thinking and Six Sigma.
- Benefits of Six Sigma for your organization.
- Ideologies of Lean and different types of waste.
- DMAIC process and tools for each phase.
- Analyzing and gathering data.
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (CLSSGB)™ Certification has no prerequisites.
- 40 Hours Training Course
- 9 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Quality professionals, engineers, production managers, and front line supervisors; process owners, and champions charged with the responsibility of improving quality, Mid to upper-level managers responsible for top-line growth will gain skills to implement cost reductions and improved organizational capability and capacity and processes at the organizational or departmental level