Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB)
Obtain CLSSYB credentials & showcase your quality management experience, skills, and knowledge, and demonstrate your capabilities for the professional domain. This certification also aids in the advancement of one’s profession.
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Define
Module 3: Measure
Module 4: Basic Statistics
Module 5: Analyze
Module 6: Improve
Module 7: Control
Module 8: Lean Process ImprovementUnderstanding LeanThe Toyota Production SystemThe Toyota Production System HouseThe Five Critical Improvement ConceptsUnderstanding Value with the Kano ModelTypes of WasteCreating a Lean EnterpriseUnderstanding LeanThe Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) CycleUsing the R-DMAIC-S ModelLean Thinking ToolsKaizen EventsData Gathering and Mapping
About The Course
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB) is a professional certification course that covers the foundational elements of the Lean Six Sigma Methodology. This leads to the improvement in the projects and team management skills of the candidate. A Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt possesses an advanced understanding of the most important aspects like competence in the subject matters involving the processes of DMC -Define, Measure, and Control. Moreover, the LSSYB certified holder understands how to implement, perform, interpret, and apply the newly learned skill set.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Fundamentals of Lean principles, Six Sigma principles.
- Execute the processes involved in projects.
- Project targeting criteria and what makes a great LSS project.
- Lean & Six Sigma concepts and tools.
- Key elements of successful Lean Transformation.
- Project Selection.
- Team Roles.
- Voice of the Customer (VoC).
- Value Stream Mapping.
- Value-Add versus Non-Value-Add.
- Root Cause Analysis.
- Fishbone Diagrams.
- Lean Flow & Work Cells.
- 5S Methodology.
- Visual Tools.
- Capacity & Bottlenecks
The Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CLSSYB)® Certification has no prerequisites.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 8 Module
- Members of the service sector who need familiarity with the Lean Six Sigma process and basic process improvement tools; individuals who are on teams and in organizations that are beginning to deploy Six Sigma, one who is looking to be a member of the Six Sigma Project.