GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT)
Validates your ability to better secure organizations through penetration testing and a thorough understanding of web application security issues with the GWAPT certification.
About The Course
The GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester (GWAPT) certification validates a practitioner’s ability to better secure organizations through penetration testing and a thorough understanding of web application security issues. GWAPT certification holders have demonstrated knowledge of web application exploits and penetration testing methodology.
- Web application overview, authentication attacks, and configuration testing
- Web application session management, SQL injection attacks, and testing tools
- Cross site request forgery and scripting, client injection attack, reconnaissance and mapping
- Cross Site Request Forgery, Cross Site Scripting and Client Injection Attack
- Reconnaissance and Mapping
- Web Application Authentication Attacks
- Web Application Configuration Testing
- Web Application Overview
- Web Application Session Management
- Web Application SQL Injection Attacks
- Web Application Testing Tools
Students should have a basic working knowledge of the Linux command line.