Introduction to NGINX App Protect
F5 Certified exams are developed to deliver consistently reproducible results that guarantee excellence in those who achieve certification. F5 Certification is a differentiator for you in your career and it’s a competitive advantage for your employer.
Module 1: Introduction to NGINX App Protect
Module 2: Basic configuration of NAP in NGINX
Module 3: App Protect policy
Module 4: App Protect (security) logging
Module 5: Create and test policies
Module 6: Troubleshoot common policy configuration issues
Module 7: Work with the NGINX-provided Kibana visualization of NAP
Module 8: Update signatures and threat campaigns
About The Course
Enroll for 1-day Introduction to NGINX App Protect course from Upskill Finder. NGINX App Protect (NAP) is a modern application security solution designed to work seamlessly in DevOps environments as you deliver apps from code to customer. Built on F5’s market-leading WAF and bot protection, NGINX App Protect runs natively on NGINX Plus and integrates security controls into your application.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as;
- Introduction to NGINX App Protect
- Basic configuration of NAP in NGINX
- App Protect policy
- App Protect (security) logging
- Create and test policies
- Troubleshoot common policy configuration issues
- Work with the NGINX-provided Kibana visualization of NAP
- Update signatures and threat campaigns
- Knowledge of NGINX Core.
- Basic understanding of networking, web servers, HTTP, proxying, and related concepts.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- 8 Hours Training Course
- 8 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- DevOps professionals