Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
Get the mindset to assess, design, implement and manage enterprise IT governance systems with ISACA’s Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) certification.
About The Course
ISACA’s Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) certified professionals enhance the strategic value the credential holders bring to their organizations.
This certification provides an extensive knowledge base and expertise needed to align IT with business strategies and goals.
Moreover, it trains the candidate to manage IT investments to maximize ROI, and strive for excellence in IT operations and governance while minimizing the possibilities of risk and failure.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- The value of voice
- The user experience
- Designing the architecture in order to build the skill
- AWS and Alexa security best practices for the skill
- Developing, testing, validating, and troubleshooting the built skill
- Managing the skill-publishing process and working with the Alexa Developer Console
- Managing multiple skill operations and life cycles
Five (5) or more years of experience managing, serving in an advisory or oversight role, and/or otherwise supporting the governance of the IT-related contribution to an enterprise is required to apply for certification. This experience is defined specifically by the domains and task statements described in the CGEIT Job Practice.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 4 Module
- 24/7 Support
- The CGEIT Certification Training Course was specifically developed for IT and business professionals who have significant management, advisory, or assurance roles relating to the governance of enterprise IT, including – IS/IT Directors. – IS/IT Managers. – IS/IT Consultants.