Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Demonstrate your ability to manage information security programs and become a strategic asset to enterprise leadership with ISACA’s Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification.
Module 1: Information Security GovernanceOutlineKnowledge StatementsIntroduction to Information Security GovernanceEffective Information Security GovernanceGovernance and Third-Party RelationshipsInformation Security MetricsInformation Security Governance MetricsInformation Security StrategyInformation Security Strategy DevelopmentStrategy Resources and ConstraintsOther FrameworksCompliancesAction Plans to Implement StrategyGovernance of Enterprise IT
Module 2: Information Risk Management and ComplianceInformation Risk ManagementTask and Knowledge StatementsRisk Management OverviewRisk AssessmentInformation Asset ClassificationAssessment ManagementInformation Resource ValuationRecovery Time ObjectivesSecurity Control BaselinesRisk MonitoringTraining and AwarenessInformation Risk Management Documentation
Module 3: Information Security Program Development and ManagementTask and Knowledge StatementsInformation Security Program Management OverviewInformation Security Program ObjectivesInformation Security Program ConceptsInformation Security Program Technology ResourcesInformation Security Program DevelopmentInformation Security Program FrameworkInformation Security Program RoadmapEnterprise Information Security Architecture (EISA)Security Program Management and AdministrationSecurity Program Services and Operational ActivitiesControlsSecurity Program Metrics and MonitoringMeasuring Operational PerformanceCommon Information Security Program Challenges
Module 4: Information Security Incident ManagementTask and Knowledge StatementsIncident Management OverviewIncident Management ProceduresIncident Management ResourcesIncident Management ObjectivesIncident Management Metrics and IndicatorsDefining Incident Management ProceduresBusiness Continuity and Disaster Recovery ProceduresPost Incident Activities and InvestigationISACA Code of Professional EthicsLaws and RegulationsPolicy Versus Law Within an OrganizationEthics and the Internet IABCertified Information Security ManagerCertification requirementsCISM in the WorkplaceThe CISM PrioritiesUnderstand How Questions Are StructuredPreparing for the ExaminationRecommended Reading for the CISM ExamExam Favourites
About The Course
CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is one of the best-recommended credentials for information security professionals who regularly manage, design, review, and analyze their organization’s information security.
This certification course is designed with ISACA’s best practices to help the candidate with the right expertise and practical exposure to deal with major aspects of security, firmly and diligently.
This 5-days Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification course validates your knowledge and skill in risk management, information security, incident management, and more.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Security Incident Management
- Design security architecture
- Knowledge of ISACA domains
- Information security programs
- Enterprise IT frameworks
- There can be an experience waiver of 2 years for the required 5-year experience in the form of:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor CISA Certification
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP Certification
- Should have PG Degree in Information Security or any other related fields
- There can be an experience waiver of 1 year for the required 5-year experience in the form of:
- 1 year of work experience in the Information Systems management domain
- 1 year of work experience in the IT Security domain
- Specialized certifications such as CompTIA Security+, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), and CBCP, and more
- Candidates who wish to take up the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification exam should have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in 3 or more domains of information security management.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 4 Module
- 24/7 Support
- This training course is designed for experienced Information Security Managers, and others involved in directing information security programs. This course would particularly benefit Information Security Managers, aspiring Information Security Managers, IT Consultants, and Chief Information Officers.