CSX Cybersecurity Practitioner (CSX-P)
Get acknowledged as one of the world’s most qualified cybersecurity experts (CSX-P) with ISACA’s award-winning CSX®Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification.
About The Course
ISACA’s Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification (CSX-P) focuses on the objective of Identification and Protection in the Cybersecurity domain. Candidates who register for this credential will learn how to apply industry-developed, experience-based strategies to identify specific internal and external network threats.
Additionally, candidates will learn about the fundamentals, methods, and tools associated with implementing cybersecurity controls to protect a system from potential threats.
Also, as understudies total the course, they are granted proceeding with proficient instruction (CPE) credits which are material to the upkeep of their expert affirmations.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as:
- Identification, assessment, and evaluation of assets, threats, and vulnerabilities in internal and external networks
- Implementation of cybersecurity controls to protect a system from identified threats
- Detection of network and system incidents, events, and compromise indicators, along with an assessment of potential damage
- Execution of incident response plans and mitigation of cyber incidents
- Recovery from incidents and disasters, including post-incident-response documentation and implementation of continuity plans
- Network Scanning
- Specialized Port Scans
- Network Topologies
- Network Log Analysis
- Centralized Monitoring
- Hotfix Distribution
- Vulnerability Scanning
- Traffic Monitoring
- Compromise Indicators
- False Positive Identification
- Packet Analysis
- User Account Controls
- 40 Hours Training Course
- 4 Module
- CSX Cybersecurity Practitioner Certification Prep Course is intended for professionals established in the cybersecurity field — with a minimum of one to five years of experience.