ISO 14001 – Certified Lead Auditor
The ISO 14001 – Certified Lead Auditor certification allows you to get the knowledge and skills needed to conduct an EMS audit using generally accepted audit principles, methods, and methodologies. Enroll today!
About The Course
The Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001) Certified Lead Auditor certification course is designed by the Global Association for Quality Management (GAQM) for individuals who wish to acquire a basic understanding of the principles and practices of effective environmental management system audits in accordance with ISO 14001. Certbazar’s experienced trainers will guide candidates through the entire audit process, from initiating the audit within to executing the audit follow-up. In addition to that, the Certification enables students to gain knowledge & the necessary skills to perform first, second & third-party audits of the EMS in accordance with the principles of ISO 14001. Hence, candidates successfully enhance their practical auditing skills required to become an internationally acknowledged certified Lead Auditor.
The core aspects of the ISO 14001 – Certified Lead Auditor credential is the following:
- Understand the concepts of EMS auditing
- Learn about audit tools, techniques, and principles
- The International Agreement & standards in environmental legislation
- Priority, planning, and implementing resources in environmental aspects
- Surveillance audits and evaluation
The ISO 14001 – Certified Lead Auditor Certification has no prerequisites.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- Individuals wishing to become certified auditors/lead auditors wishing to make a career in EMS auditing
- Environment engineers/officers/executives/managers
- EMS management representative
- Existing internal auditors of EMS
- Environment Consultants