ISO 27001 : 2013 ISMS – Foundation
Learn about ISO 27001 best practices and find out how to achieve compliance with the Standard with our ISO 27001 : 2013 ISMS – Foundation training.
About The Course
ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS – Foundation certification is developed by the GAQM for individuals who want to enforce information security and reduce the possible risk of fraud, information loss, and disclosure in their organizations. The ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS – Foundation certification course allows the candidates to exhibit to existing and potential customers, suppliers, and shareholders the integrity of data and systems and the commitment to information security. Moreover, it can also drive new business opportunities with security-conscious clients; it can enhance employee ethics and strengthen the notion of confidentiality throughout the work environment.
The core aspects of the ISO 27001: 2013 ISMS – Foundation credential is the following:
- Security policy
- Organization of information security
- Asset management
- Human resources security
- Physical and environmental security
- Communications and operations management
- Access control
- Information systems acquisition, development, and maintenance
- Information security incident management
ISO 27001 : 2013 ISMS – Foundation has no prerequisites.
- 24 Hours Training Course
- 4 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Quality professionals with experience in implementation and auditing of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Existing security auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on ISO/IEC 27001 systems certification
- Security and Quality professionals
- Information Security Consultants
- Those wishing to implement a formal Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001:2013