ISO 37001:2016 – Certified Lead Auditor
To show your commitment to adopting and enforcing a compliant and efficient anti-bribery compliance scheme in favor of overarching principled business standards, enroll in the ISO 37001:2016 certification.
Module 1: Introduction to anti-bribery management systems and ISO 37001:2016
Module 2: Anti-Bribery Compliance Programs
Module 3: ISO 37001:2016 requirements and Anti-Bribery Management Systems
Module 4: The fundamental principles of an ABMS
Module 5: An overview of ISO 37001 its structure and clauses
Module 6: Corporate governance, best practice and consequences
About The Course
The ISO 37001: 2016 – Certified Lead Auditor certification course is designed by the GAQM for individuals who want to implement and maintain an effective Anti-Bribery Management System (ABMS) in their organization. During the training, the candidates will acquire the necessary knowledge to implement an ISO 37001:2016 ABMS which demonstrates that the organization has put reasonable and proportionate measures to prevent bribery in place.
Moreover, the ISO 37001:2016 standard principles and knowledge can be applied to distinguish and protect a wide range of organizations of all sizes in public as well as private sectors across the globe.
The core aspects of the ISO 37001: 2016 – Certified Lead Auditor credential is the following:
- Fundamental principles of an Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
- The requirements of ISO 37001:2016
- Preventions of bribery issues
- Overview and deep understanding of ABMS
- Governance, regulations, and best practices
The ISO 37001:2016 – Certified Lead Auditor Certification has no prerequisites.
- 40 Hours Training Course
- 6 Module
- This Certification is valuable to learners planning to complete other anti-bribery management system-based training courses, such as the anti-bribery management system auditor/lead auditor, or internal auditor course, and should be useful as an introduction for anyone involved in the development, implementation, and management of an anti-bribery management system.