ISO 45001:2018 – Certified Lead Auditor
Enroll in the ISO 45001:2018 – Certified Lead Auditor course to get a better understanding of how to improve internal procedures and production process quality.
Module 1: Foundation in Occupational Health and HSMSFoundation for OHSM (Goals and Standards)Plan, Do, Check and ActMigration and FeaturesGoals and StatisticsGap AnalysisEmployee ParticipationDocumentation, Provision, Additions and PreventionWorks and Interested PartiesHazards and the WorkplaceHealth, Injury and ObjectivesRisk and UncertainityIncidents and AccidentsPublication
Module 2: Requirements of an OHSMSLeadershipInternal and External FactorsCompliance and InvolvementHaazard IdentificationIdentificaiton Process and AssessmentPersonal Hazard IdentificationLegal and Other RequirementsHealth Objectives and PlanningAwareness, Competence and ObligationsControl and DocumentationChanges, Controls and Documentation ProcessContractorsEmergenciesOutsourcing
Module 3: Performance Evaluation and Improvement
About The Course
The ISO 45001:2018 – Certified Lead Auditor certification course is designed by the GAQM for individuals who are involved in auditing their organization’s Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS) or individuals who want to become a health & safety consultant. This training program enables the candidate to acquire the knowledge and skills required to perform first, second and third-party audits of OHMS against ISO 45001, in accordance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021. Moreover, the certification successfully validates the abilities of the candidate to execute processes involved in establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, measuring, analyzing, evaluating, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an OHSMS
The core aspects of the ISO 45001:2018 – Certified Lead Auditor credential is the following:
- Purpose and benefits of an OHSMS
- plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an audit of an occupational health and safety management system
- Generating audit findings
- Terms and definitions used in ISO 45001
- Requirements for OHSMS documented information and the difference between maintaining and retaining documented information
- Purpose and differences of first, second, and third-party audits
- Role of the auditor
The ISO 45001:2018 – Certified Lead Auditor Certification has no prerequisites.
- 40 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- Any professional responsible for developing and implementing OHS&MS management systems
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct internal/external audits.
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s OH&S management system
- Those responsible for obtaining certification to ISO 45001.
- Those who wish to register as an IRCA OHSMS auditor (additional requirements also apply).
- Senior managers involved in the outcome of OH&S audits.