ISO / IEC 27002 Foundation
ISO / IEC 27002 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic fundamentals of implement Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002. Enroll today and upgrade yourself!
Module 1: The Contents Of ISO/IEC 27002 and Its Relationship To ISO/IEC 27001
Module 2: Key Roles and Responsibilities Of All Staff Responsible For Information Security
Module 3: Information and Data Relationships (Security, Governance, Assurance)
Module 4: Defining Threats and Vulnerabilities and Understanding Risk Management
Module 5: Risk Analysis With An Understanding Of Impacts, Likelihood and Probability
Module 6: Required Policies and Information Security Plan
Module 7: External Relationships With 3rd Party Organisations and Individuals
Module 8: Information Architecture and Data Flows
Module 9: Protective Marking and The Relationship To Impact (Risk)
About The Course
The ISO / IEC 27002 Foundation certification course is developed by the GAQM for individuals who want to learn the basic elements to implement Information Security Controls as specified in ISO/IEC 27002. During the training, the candidate will be able to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002 are related to ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security), and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security). Moreover, the certification aims to provide the best practice guidelines for information security management, risks, and controls along with an overall Information Security Management System.
As this is a foundational-level certification course, students will be introduced to the principles and core aspects of the ISO /IEC 27002, are the following:
- The implementation of Information Security Controls in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002
- Correlate between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understanding the methods and techniques used for the implementation of Information Security Controls
The ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation Certification has no pre-requisites.
- 24 Hours Training Course
- 9 Module
- 24/7 Support
- For anyone in an organization who is interested or responsible for the implementation of an effective Information Security Programme based on ISO/IEC 27002 or ISO/IEC 27001 standards.
- It is particularly suited for Managers who are responsible in any way for the security or availability of confidential information assets.
- Members of an information security team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an information security function or for an ISMS project management function