ISO/IEC 27032 – Lead Cyber Security Manager
By enrolling in the ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor training course, you will be able to learn the requisite skills to conduct a PIMS audit using commonly accepted audit standards, processes, and techniques.
About The Course
The ISO/IEC 27032 – Lead Cyber Security Manager certification course is developed by the Global Association for Quality Management (GAQM) for individuals who want to gain the expertise and proficiency required to support an organization in implementing and managing a cybersecurity program based on ISO/IEC 27032 and the NIST cybersecurity framework. In addition, this credential helps the learners to gain a comprehensive knowledge of cybersecurity, the relationship between cybersecurity and other types of IT security, and the role of stakeholders. Moreover, the ISO/IEC 27032 credential provides direction for improving the state of Cyber Security, drawing out the unique aspects of that activity and its dependencies on other security domains.
The core aspects of the ISO/IEC 27032 – Lead Cyber Security Manager Certification are as follows:
- Information security
- Business Continuity
- Network security
- Internet security
- Cybersecurity and Risk Management
- Information Sharing and Coordination
- Critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP)
The ISO/IEC 27032 – Lead Cyber Security Manager Certification has no prerequisites.
- 40 Hours Training Course
- 4 Module
- Cybersecurity professionals
- Information security experts
- Project managers wanting to manage the Cybersecurity program
- Technical experts wanting to prepare themselves for Cybersecurity functions
- Persons responsible to develop the Cybersecurity program
- Information Technology expert advisors
- IT professionals looking to enhance their technical skills and knowledge
- Individuals responsible to develop a Cyber Security program
- IT specialists