ISO/IEC 27701 – Certified Lead Auditor
Enroll in the ISO/IEC 27701 – Certified Lead Auditor certification to get the abilities needed to execute a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) audit using widely accepted audit principles, processes, and methodologies.
Module 1: InformationRecognize the key operational requirements of ISO/IEC 27701:2019 and how to go about assessing themIdentify what and who should be audited and whyRecall where to look for evidence when conducting auditsDetermine how to take a pragmatic business-focused approach to auditing your organization against requirements which can be open to interpretation.
Module 2: InformationDevelop internal auditing skills and boost information security/ privacy management knowledgePerform a gap assessment of the existing ISMS to the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 and produce an action plan on how to address those gaps.Conduct a data mapping of the PII collected by the organization to understand the scope of PII collected and how it is used and shared with processors.
Module 3: InformationDetermine the organization’s role as a controller and/or processor based on internal or external factors that are relevant to its context, such as applicable privacy legislation, regulations, judicial decisions, or contractual requirements (among others).Review and update privacy policies to ensure they contain the required information.Develop policies and procedures applicable to the organization’s role.Begin the planning and implementation of the privacy by design and default principles.
About The Course
ISO/IEC 27701 – Certified Lead Auditor certification is specially designed by the Global Association for Quality Management (GAQM) for individuals who want to learn different ways to enforce new policies and procedures to assure compliance with the growing list of privacy regulations. The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Auditor training course enables the candidates to develop the necessary skillset in order to perform a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) audit. During the training, the expert trainers at Certbazar ensure that the candidates become capable to apply their knowledge of audit principles, procedures, and techniques at both- large scale and a small scale.
The core aspects of the ISO/IEC 27701 – Certified Lead Auditor credential is the following:
- Pragmatic business-focused approach
- Key operational requirements of ISO/IEC 27701:2019
- Internal Auditing skills
- Performing gap assessments
- Data mapping of the PII collected by the organization to understand the scope
- Regularly updating privacy policies
The ISO/IEC 27701 – Certified Lead Auditor Certification has no prerequisites.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- The Certification is applicable to representatives from any size or type of organization who are currently involved in planning, implementing, and maintaining a PIMS to the ISO/IEC 27701:2019 standard.
- Anyone involved in planning, implementing, maintaining or supervising a Personal Information Management system (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701 or EUGDPR. The course is equally relevant to PII controllers and PII processors.