ISO/IEC 38500 – Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager
Enroll in the ISO/IEC 38500 – Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager certification course to demonstrate your ability to successfully supervise the use of information technology within a business.
About The Course
The ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager certification course is designed by the GAQM to deliver the right knowledge to the individuals who want to support and lead an organization to evaluate, direct and monitor an IT Governance model. In this training program, candidates gain comprehensive knowledge about the best practices and core aspects of IT Governance, which further allows them to effectively apply in an organization to ensure good governance of IT. Thereby, earning the certificate of ISO/IEC 38500 course will validate a candidate’s professional skills and competencies to effectively govern the use of IT within an organization.
The core aspects of the ISO/IEC 38500 – Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager credential is the following:
- Normative frameworks for IT Governance
- Fundamentals of IT governance
- Relationship between IT Governance and IT Management
- Identification and engagement of stakeholders
- Clarification of responsibilities
The ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager Certification has no pre-requisites.
- 32 Hours Training Course
- 2 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of Corporate Governance of IT
- Corporate Governance auditors
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- External business or technical specialists, such as legal or accounting specialists, retail associations, or professional bodies
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to formalize, amend, and/or extend the organizations IT-related objectives