Microsoft Certified: Designing an Azure Data Solution (DP – 201)
Enroll in the Microsoft DP-201 certification and measure your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: design Azure data storage solutions; design data processing solutions; and design for data security and compliance.
About The Course
Designing an Azure Data Solution (DP-201) certification course is ideal for professionals who strive to upscale their skills in developing Azure data solutions. Moreover, this certification allows the candidate to validate their skill set in order to design marvelous data infrastructures, keeping in mind the cost-effectiveness as well as data security and compliance. The core aspects of Databricks integrated with Azure are also taught to the candidate during the training.
Microsoft provides a learning path for Designing an Azure Data Solution (DP-201) exam which is specifically designed for the candidates who are seeking to build a career in Azure Data Solution. The objectives for (DP-201) exam are as follows:
- Design Azure data storage solutions (40-45%)
- Design data processing solutions (25-30%)
- Design for data security and compliance (25-30%)
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Design an Azure Data solution
- Design Azure Cloud data warehouses
- Design No-SQL Databases
- Design Azure SQL Database
- Design hybrid data scenarios
- Design batch processing solutions
- Design big data real-time processing solutions
- Design integration solutions
- Design source data access security
- Design security for data policies and standards
- Design a data retention policy
- Design for Optimization
- Design and implement a disaster recovery strategy
- Design for High Availability
- 16 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- 24/7 Support
- Candidates for this exam are Microsoft Azure data engineers who collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet the data requirements to design data solutions that use Azure data services.
- Azure data engineers are responsible for data-related design tasks that include designing Azure data storage solutions that use relational and non-relational data stores, batch and real-time data processing solutions, and data security and compliance solutions.
- Candidates for this exam must design data solutions that use the following Azure services: Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Factory, Azure Stream Analytics, Azure Databricks, and Azure Blob storage.