F5 Certified exams are developed to deliver consistently reproducible results that guarantee excellence in those who achieve certification. F5 Certification is a differentiator for you in your career and it’s a competitive advantage for your employer.
Module 1: Explain HTTP caching concepts
Module 2: Explain how caching works in NGINX
Module 3: Configure a cache for static content
Module 4: Manually purge the cache
Module 5: Manage which content is cached
Module 6: Determine how to manage stale content
Module 7: Configure microcaching
Module 8: Discuss different cache deployments
About The Course
Enroll for 1-day NGINX Caching course from Upskill Finder. In this course you will learn about how caching works, shows how to manage your cache, and teaches techniques for tuning your cache.
This course teaches you about core aspects such as;
- Explain HTTP caching concepts
- Explain how caching works in NGINX
- Configure a cache for static content
- Manually purge the cache
- Manage which content is cached
- Determine how to manage stale content
- Configure microcaching
- Discuss different cache deployments
- Knowledge of NGINX Core.
- Basic understanding of networking, web servers, HTTP, proxying, and related concepts.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- 8 Hours Training Course
- 8 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- DevOps professionals