Professional Agile Leadership Essentials (PAL – E)
Earn PAL certification and demonstrate your expertise in Professional Agile Leadership and provide value to a business while also improving performance.
About The Course
Professional Agile Leadership Essentials is a workshop to equip leaders and managers of Agile teams along with their Product Owners and Scrum Masters to help their organizations change by providing participants with:
- An overview of what “Agile” is and why organizations need it to thrive in a changing world.
- The means to identify the potential opportunities, challenges, and impacts of Agile in terms of business value and why this is so important to the next generation organization.
- An understanding of techniques to support teams to sustain long-term agility including the role that leaders play, shifts in thinking, and the relationship between complexity and empiricism.
- Ways to continue the development of the people to help them grow and prosper in an agile way of working.
- Guidance of how to measure and guide agile product delivery.
- Discuss ways to scale agility across several teams within the organization while keeping them working together to deliver on a common vision.
- Leaders will understand how agility adds value to their organization and why their support in creating the proper culture is essential to success. They will be prepared to support and enable teams by providing guidance and removing impediments that are beyond the team’s ability to address.
- Professional introduction to Agile, and connecting agility with what really matters to the success of your organization.
- Understand how leading with Agile principles and values creates better outcomes, and overcome many organizational challenges
- Understand how to create a culture of engagement in continuous improvement & delivery, and an accountability model for the modern-day organization to sustain agility.
There are no prerequisites to attend the Professional Agile Leadership Essentials certification exam. However, it is recommended that participants have basic Agile knowledge in an enterprise setting and of Scrum values, principles, and working knowledge of the overall Scrum process (Scrum Guide). Also, you should have knowledge of how to apply Scrum within Scrum Teams.
- 00 Hours Training Course
- 4 Module
- 24/7 Support
- The Professional Agile Leadership Essentials course is designed for managers and those in leadership roles including Product Owners and Scrum Masters who want to grow their organization’s ability to respond to market opportunities, competitive pressures, or opportunities for innovation.