Learn new skills with Microsoft Power BI training. Our hands-on guided-learning approach enables you to achieve your objectives fast, acquire confidence, and learn at your own speed.
Module 1: Introduction to Power BIIntroduction to Business IntelligenceSelf-Service Business Intelligence (SSBI)Introduction to Power BITraditional BI vs. Power BIPower BI vs. Tableau vs. QlikViewUses of Power BIThe Flow of Work in Power BIWorking with Power BIBasic Components of Power BIComparison of Power BI VersionIntroduction to Building Blocks of Power BIData model and importance of Data Modeling
Module 2: Power BI Desktop and Data Transformation
Module 3: Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)
Module 4: Data VisualizationIntroduction to Visuals In Power BIVisualization Charts in Power BIMatrixes and TablesSlicers and Map VisualizationsGauges and Single Number CardsModifying Colors in Charts And VisualsShapes, Text Boxes, and ImagesCustom VisualsPage Layout and FormattingBookmarks and Selection PaneKPI VisualsZ-orderGrouping and Bining
Module 5: Connectivity Modes
Module 6: Power BI Report Server
Module 7: R & Python in Power BI
Module 8: Advance Analytics In Power BI
Module 9: Power BI Service
Module 10: In-Class Project
About The Course
Power BI Training provides a basic to advance understanding of Using DAX, Visualizing Data, Interactivity, Connecting Data Sources, Data Modeling, and Analytics, Publishing to PowerBI Dashboard Service, Creating Dashboards, Roles and Permissions, waterfall charts, scatter plots, developing quick insights, Setting up Gateway for Auto Refresh, etc.
This Power BI Training assists learners in developing a technical aptitude to construct interactive visualizations depending on organizational requirements by culminating in an amazing knowledge of Analytics and data visualization utilizing Microsoft’s Power BI course Online.
- Ingest, clean, and transform data
- Model data for performance and scalability
- Design and create reports for data analysis
- Apply and perform advanced report analytics
- Manage and share report assets
- Create paginated reports in Power BI
To learn Power BI one must have:
- No prior knowledge of programming is required
- No prior working experience with Power BI Dashboard is required.
- Users must have Windows OS as Power BI is not developed for Mac operating systems.
- Keen interest in learning Power BI for analytics and data visualization is required