Professional Scrum Developer (PSD)
Showcase your knowledge and comprehension of Scrum, as well as your ability to create software using Scrum in real-world scenarios with Professional Scrum Developers credentials.
About The Course
The Professional Scrum Developer course provides a real-world view of what it is like to build software with Scrum. Throughout the course, students collaborate together as a team in a series of Sprints where they apply modern engineering practices and use the Scrum framework to cope with changes.
Students learn how to develop increments of potentially releasable functionality from a realistic Product Backlog. Students concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment within a single iteration. The course teaches how Agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools improve a team’s capabilities even more.
The course is available in .NET and Java technologies, or trainers can work with your specific technology stack to make the course meet your specific needs. The .NET version was developed in partnership with Microsoft® and is the official Scrum training solution for Microsoft Visual Studio.
- In this course, students make up an entire Scrum Team where they concurrently do requirements engineering, design, development, testing, integration, and deployment within a single iteration.
- Understand how modern Agile engineering practices and supportive ALM tools improve a team’s capability to deliver working software.
- Students learn the different aspects of a Scrum Team and what it means to be a team member.
- Students learn how to leverage .NET, Java, and other tools as they become members of a Scrum Team.
There is no defined pre-requisite to go for this certification. Experience of 1-2 years covering all phases of SDLC is recommended.
- 00 Hours Training Course
- 8 Module
- The Professional Scrum Developer course is intended for all members of a Scrum Development Team; architects, programmers, database developers, testers, and others with some technical knowledge. The class focuses on using technology to deliver software in Increments.