Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK)
Learn how to apply Kanban methods to your work by enrolling in the Professional Scrum with Kanban training program.
About The Course
The Professional Scrum with Kanban (PSK) course teaches Scrum practitioners how to apply Kanban practices to their work. Through theory, case studies, and hands-on exercises, participants will understand the importance of transparency and flow as it pertains to the Scrum framework. Scrum is the defacto standard for how Agile teams work. Scrum exists only in its entirety and functions well as a container for other techniques, methodologies, and practices. Scrum Teams keep improving how they work, based on what they learn by inspecting and adapting on an ongoing basis.
In this class, students will learn how Scrum Teams can introduce additional practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working today with Scrum, all without changing Scrum.
Students will learn how their Scrum Teams can introduce complementary practices from Kanban while continuing the way they are already working with Scrum, all without changing Scrum. In this class, students will;
- Gain a clear understanding of how the flow works within the context of Scrum.
- Be introduced to Kanban practices that Scrum Teams can adopt to help improve their effectiveness and efficiency.
- Understand how to effectively use the appropriate Kanban practices without changing Scrum.
- Learn a practical approach to improving transparency and visibility for their work.
There are no prerequisites required for taking the Professional Scrum with Kanban certification course.
- 00 Hours Training Course
- 5 Module
- 24/7 Support
- The Professional Scrum with Kanban course is for anyone doing Scrum. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization who use Scrum to deliver products to the market including Product Owners, Development Team Members, and Scrum Masters.