Professional Scrum Master (PSM 1)
Obtain the Professional Scrum Masters credential and demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of Scrum, as well as your ability to apply it in real-world scenarios.
About The Course
The PSM I is intended for individuals who want to validate their understanding and knowledge of the Scrum framework and its application. Besides this, PSM I certified holders prove that they understand Scrum as described in the Scrum Guide and have proficiency in applying Scrum in Scrum Teams. Therefore, those who pass the PSM I assessment will successfully receive the industry-recognized PSM I certification to demonstrate their fundamental level of Scrum mastery. Moreover, PSM I acts as a prerequisite for taking the PSM II certification assessment.
- Students are challenged to think within the Scrum framework and the underlying values and principles to better understand what to do when returning to the workplace and facing complex decisions.
- Have a clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum.
- Students can act as a Scrum Master for Scrum Teams as well as stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership.
- Effectively be able to start up Scrum or increase its effectiveness if already underway.
There are no formal prerequisites required for taking the PSM I certification course.
- 00 Hours Training Course
- 7 Module
- 24/7 Support
- The Professional Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.