Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO 1)
Earn Professional Scrum Product Owners certification and demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of Scrum, the Product Owner role, and your ability to apply that knowledge in real-world situations.
About The Course
The Professional Scrum Product Owner level I (PSPO I) is intended for anyone who wants to validate their knowledge of the Scrum framework and ability to support value creation and delivery. Besides this, PSPO I certified holders prove that they understand the Product Role and have proficiency in applying Scrum in Scrum Teams. Therefore, those who pass the PSPO I assessment will successfully receive the industry-recognized PSPO I certification to demonstrate their mastery of the content.
- Students are challenged to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces and their specific challenges.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and how the Product Owner role fits in.
- Students can act as Product Owners for Scrum Teams and stakeholders.
- Students can effectively increase the business agility of their organization.
There are no formal prerequisites required for taking the PSPO I certification course.
- 00 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- 24/7 Support
- The PSPO course may be interesting to all involved in software development upon the Scrum framework but has been specifically conceived for those responsible for products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.