Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO 2)
Earn Professional Scrum Product Owners certification and demonstrate the knowledge and understanding of Scrum, the Product Owner role, and your ability to apply that knowledge in real-world situations.
About The Course
The PSPO II training course is intended for individuals who want to validate their advanced-level knowledge of Professional Scrum Product Ownership, the Scrum framework, and delivering valuable products. Besides this, PSPO II certified holders prove that they have an understanding of the underlying principles of the roles of Product Owner and they can effectively apply Scrum in complex or real-world situations. Therefore, those who pass this assessment will successfully receive the industry-recognized PSPO II certification as an indication of their advanced knowledge and abilities of the role of Scrum Product Owner or Master.
- Students are challenged to think in terms of Scrum and the Scrum principles to better understand what to do when they return to their workplaces and their specific challenges.
- Students will have a clear understanding of the mechanics of Scrum and how the Product Owner role fits in.
- Students can act as Product Owners for Scrum Teams and stakeholders.
- Students can effectively increase the business agility of their organization.
Since PSPO II is an advanced course, it is recommended that candidates should have prior knowledge of at least one year of working on the role of Scrum Product Owner.
- 00 Hours Training Course
- 3 Module
- The PSPO course may be interesting to all involved in software development upon the Scrum framework but has been specifically conceived for those responsible for products from a business and product management perspective and taking up the highly accountable role of Scrum Product Owner.