Securing AWS with FortiCloud Security
Learn about the different components that make up the Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and the security challenges.
About The Course
In this course, you will learn about the different components that make up the Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure and the security challenges these environments present, including high availability (HA), autoscaling, and software-defined networking (SDN) connectors, and how to manage traffic in the cloud with Fortinet products.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the concept of the public cloud
- Understand AWS basic concepts
- Review AWS components
- Identify AWS security
- Describe the traffic flow in AWS
- Distinguish between different licenses in AWS Marketplace
- Deploy Fortinet products in AWS
- Configure the load balancer
- Identify FortiGate native active-passive HA
- Deploy FortiGate active-active HA with AWS ELB
- Understand how to use Fortinet GitHub
- Understand FortiGate AWS SDN integration
- Identify Fortinet WAF solutions for AWS
- Understand FortiGate autoscaling
To run the labs on AWS, students must have their own AWS accounts with the following:
- Valid payment method registered on the account
- Ability to subscribe to FortiGate PAYG & FortiWeb PAYG products on AWS Marketplace
- Capacity for at least four elastic IPs and 10 vCPUs in a single region
This course is intended to prepare you for the NSE 6 Securing AWS With Fortinet Cloud Security certification exam.
- 8 Hours Training Course
- 4 Modules
- 24/7 Support
- Anyone who is responsible for the deployment or day-to-day management of Fortinet solutions on AWS should attend this course.